The Family Yacht Club
All photos in this
website are copyrighted; we ask that you
not copy them in any form without permission.
Calendar of Events...Got an idea for a get-together? Send it to BJ or Pamela!
2007 Events and Activities
2005 Events and Activities
Fourth of July Celebration has been moved from Fisherman's Bay on Lopez Island due to marina stay requirements. We will once again be rafting up in ROCHE HARBOR!!! Dinghy Sailing Races anyone?? Bring your Crab-pots to drop in Garrison Bay. Raft-up starts July 3rd. We had a fantastic time there last year...if you didn't make it then, be sure to make it this year. Pot-Luck dinner aboard on July 4th.
Day Weekend: FYC Raft-up in Poulsbo! Saturday night on-board Pot Luck dinner...Sunday night
dinner at "That's
Some Italian Resturante" Please RSVP to Pamela for Sundays dinner
1. The photo must be cruising/sailing/boating/marine oriented. This can include boats, scenery, mammals, fauna, fish, people etc. The photo must have been taken from (and including) Thanksgiving 2004 until close of contest 5:14 PM November 15, 2005.
2. We will have a special section on the website to post the photos.
3. You may have up to three photo's entered at any time. You may remove photo's if you feel you have a "better" one. However, you cannot remove a photo without replacing it! The photo's must be titled and have a complete description included at submission.
4. We will have a dis-interested anonymous panel decide the winners. (This is to avoid bribery and other nefarious acts!)
5. All person's entering the contest will submit a $5 entry fee per photo into the "prize pot." Entry fee's will be collected throughout the year. You may submit a photo without an entry fee, but must pay-up prior to the judging.
6. The winner will receive a prize purchased with the entry fees.
7. The winner will be announced at the 2005 Blake Island Thanksgiving Celebration.
Fourth of July 2005:Fisherman's Bay, Lopez Island Please contact Pamela or BJ via email ASAP to let us know if you are going to be attending. We need to make reservations at the marina EARLY. This is a great place to celebrate...see Fourth of July 2001. We had a great time then and expect an even better one this year there!
BJ & Tricia
Fourth of July: Raft-up in Roche Harbor, San Juan Island. If you arrive July
3 start dropping crab pots in Garrison Bay!
Bly Hosting New Years Eve weekend at Blake Island:
BJ and Trish will be hosting an "official" FYC get-together at
Blake Island on New Years Eve Weekend...
(Note for the Log Book: Bob
& Ellie ended up being Park Hosts, and the only other FYC members that made it
out were Aaron & Julie...see
Julie's log of NYE 2003)
Thanksgiving at Blake Island 2003
We have the point shelter reserved November 26-30. Cliff and Pam will be arriving on Monday or Tuesday, Nov 24 or 25. If you have a lantern or battery operated light for the shelter, bring that. Trish is in charge of organizing all the food and will be contacting you.
Christmas Boat Parade in Gig Harbor
Who is up for a "Land Cruise" to the Tides Tavern in Gig Harbor to watch the Christmas Boat Parade? Date & Time to be announced soon. Pam and Cliff volunteer to arrive early to save seats! Of course, you can always arrive by boat!